Help with reporting

‘I have filed a report, but the police are not taken any action’.

Police officers are required by law to record reports of criminal offences. In the end, the public prosecutor will decide what happens with the report. It is possible to appeal against his judgement by means of an Article 12 (Code of criminal procedure) procedure.

Even if there are sufficient detection indicators, an investigation is not always initiated.

Digitale Opsporing clearly maps these detection indicators and has extensive experience in starting an article 12 procedure. This complaint is sent to the Solicitor General of the Court, with the request to order the police or the public prosecutor to start an investigation after all.

Interested? Contact us directly

Interesse in Hulp bij aangifte

Would you rather been called?

You will be called back within 24 hours

Call back request